Streamflow fees explanation
A small service fee is charged on the Streamflow app.
In addition to the Streamflow fees, Solana network charges certain fees as well.
An overview of fees is presented here:
(*) This means that the fee is not fully unlocked upon stream creation, but it is gradually unlocked over the course of the stream. It is important to mention that the fee is charged on top of the amount that is streamed, e.g. if 100 BTC is streamed, the sender account will be debited by 100.25 BTC. __ (**) Solana network charges storage rent for the account creation. Rent is calculated per storage byte. __ (***) An escrow token account is created upon stream creation. When the recipient withdraws all of the tokens, the escrow account will be closed and rent will be sent to the Streamflow treasury account.
- Create stream ****There are few fees here: - service fee of 0.25% on top of the amount you are streaming - metadata account creation fee - escrow token account creation fee - 2 * tx signature fee - If the recipient doesn't have a token account for the token that is streamed, the associated token account creation fee will be charged.
- Top up the stream ****The service fee is charged. The tx signature fee is charged.
- Withdraw ****On withdraw only tx signature fee is charged.
- Transfer ****On transfer tx signature fee is charged. If the new recipient doesn't have a token account for the token that is transferred the associated token account creation fee will be charged.
- Cancel ****On cancel only tx signature fee is charged.